Junior engineers need these 10 non coding skills
Vatsal Patel / June 16, 2021
1 min read • ––– views
- Be a sponge. Absorb as much knowledge from others as you can.
- Help others. They'll help you later.
- Know when you are stuck and the right time to ask for help. 15 minutes of going nowhere is a good rule.
- Ask lots of questions but without making others feel threatened.
- Don't be afraid to make mistakes.
- Seek learning opportunities outside your comfort zone.
- Focus on a few things at a time. Preferably 1.
- Encourage others to question you and share their perspectives.
- Effectively communicate your progress.
- Know it's okay to have opinions. Know it's also okay to change your opinions.
Don't miss out on new blogs and videos
Get a short email from me when I release a new video or write a new blog.